This protein packed breakfast wrap is a well-balanced meal on its own, but also pairs nicely with fresh fruit with a side of cottage cheese. You can use any wrap you prefer, however I like the Fit & Active Flatbread because it has 9 grams of protein all by itself! I usually find these wraps at my local Aldi grocery store.
YIELD: SERVES 1
prep time: 5 MINUTES | cook time: 5 MINUTES | total time: 10 MINUTES
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 22g spinach
- 1 sweet pepper, chopped
- 14g shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Fit & Active Flatbread Original
- Heat skillet over medium heat and lightly spray with nonstick spray.
- Chop spinach and sweet pepper, set aside.
- Scramble egg and egg whites together in a small bowl to mix well. Pour into heated skillet.
- Once eggs begin to set, stir in spinach and peppers. Occasionally combine to form a scrambled egg consistency .
- Once eggs are cooked, place in the center of the wrap and sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold wrap and enjoy!
Per serving: CALORIES 307; PROTEIN 32.8 g; CARBOHYDRATES 20.2 g; FAT 13.2 g
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.
One thought on “Egg and Spinach Wrap”