A simple dinner with only three ingredients, quick prep time, and then basically cooks itself. This one of my go-to meals when my schedule gets crazy.
YIELD: SERVES 4
prep time: 5 MINUTES | cook time: 55 MINUTES | total time: 60 MINUTES
- 1 pound lean beef
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 cups water
- Add oil to skillet and heat.
- Cut meat into 1-inch strips and brown in hot oil.
- Add soup mix, tomato paste, and water to skillet with meat.
- Cover skillet and simmer for 50 minutes until meat is tender.
- Gently stir and serve over egg noodles or spaghetti squash.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Per serving: CALORIES 190; PROTEIN 19.3 g; CARBOHYDRATES 16.8 g; FAT 4.5 g
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.