A simple breakfast that is ready in minutes. This scramble is hearty and has a wonderful combination of sweet red/orange peppers and ham. Add a side of seasonal fruit, potatoes, or a bagel to create a well balanced meal.
Yield: Serves 1
prep time: 5 Minutes | cook time: 5 Minutes | total time: 10 Minutes
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 56g ham, chopped
- 60g mini sweet peppers, chopped
- 12g onion, chopped
- Lightly spray and preheat skillet.
- Add chopped peppers, onion, and ham to skillet and cook to desired tenderness, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk egg and egg whites together.
- Pour egg mixture to skillet with ham and peppers.
- Gently stir egg mixture until eggs are cooked.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Per serving: calories 197; protein 24.9 g; carbohydrates 7.6 g; fat 6.5 g
This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only.